Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Impressions

The people you choose to surround yourself with determine the type of person you will become, or in this case, what type of a designer.

We made a lasting impression on the Graphic Design department and Graduating class of SCAD Atlanta this year. Every year my school publishes a book full of the best graphic design work of that years senior class. This year my class mates and best friends are covering the pages. 

I will continue to speak highly of the people who influenced me and grew me into the designer that I am today.
I will continue to surround myself with people like all of you. 



Ashley Tipton

Amy Carter
Ashley Ray, Melissa Suarez

Brittany Kron, Dave Stine

Denzel Smith

Dinesh Dave

Holly Chong, Eric Beatty

Jacob Vanwinkle 


Kendall Henderson

Sarah Butler, Eric Beatty

2 comments:

Blog Archive