Thursday, June 14, 2012

End Of An Era


SCAD GRDS 2012 from Dinesh Dave on Vimeo.


I have been incredibly fortunate to have shared a college experience with these fine people. I have learned so much in my career due to surrounding myself with the friends and professors I have had in school at SCAD Atlanta. I firmly believe that I was built up into the person/designer that I am today simply by the company that I chose to keep while in these defining moments in my life. Each friend and professor I have had taught me something new about myself and my abilities that I thank them for.
  
Their presence has left a lasting impression on my life and mine on theirs. I cannot thank these people enough for teaching me to embrace my passion and to hone in on my skills and focus them into an unstoppable entity.
If I could suggest anything to an up and coming designer or a young individual, it is simply this, do not take for granted the company you choose to keep. Those people you are surrounded by may influence your future.


You will not be forgotten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive