Monday, April 2, 2012

Well, Here we go.

Tomorrow officially starts my first day of work as a professional employed graphic designer, and at none other than Nike World Headquarters. Working as an entry level designer with some of the amazing creatives that make up the Tshirt apparel team.   


I cant wait. I will be working with the same team I previously interned with. It will be an amazing learning experience and so beneficial to my life and those who surround me. This chapter of my life will be the most meaningful one that I have had. Here we go, I am ready. 


I can thank the people in my life that have been there with me until this point, and it wouldn't be enough.
People that have vouched for me, called me on my wrongs, loved me, trusted me, worked with me, supported me, paid for me, mentioned me, hung out with me, listened to me, all of you are wonderful and my most valuable asset.
I wouldn't be here without you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive