Tuesday, January 10, 2012

AIGA-Atl Pin-up Show 2012

I put together a little video of the amazing Annual AIGA Graphic Design Pin Up show last Saturday for everyone to experience. 

This was a showcase of Graphic Design Students from all over the state with a chance to show off their best work and have it judged by: Nicole Riekki, of The Coca-Cola Company
Brad Copeland, of Iconologic, and Rick Anwyl, of Son & Sons

Schools Represented:
Art Institute of Atlanta
SCAD - Atlanta
Portfolio Center
Georgia State
Georgia Tech




2 comments:

  1. Good site! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I'm wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!
    8 Skateboard Stainless Steel Ceramic Bearing Si3N4 Sealed ABEC-5 Ball

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I hope my posts continue to entertain.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive