Monday, June 20, 2011

First Nike Weekend Out.

So week one at nike couldn't have gone any better. Thursday night I met some essential people in getting me started helping with action sports graphic tees.


Friday we gathered all of our interns and went out for a good time, the girls looked good... and it was a good night. I caught the last of Taking Back Sundays amazing set after they invited me to come see their 2011 tour. And then I got a glimpse of Alabama in the Dixie bar downtown.





And to top it all off tonight I went to a free Portland Timbers soccer game that got super intense. Every time they scored a goal a lumberjack came out and cut a piece off of a giant log. It was exciting... not to mention we were placed in an exclusive nike section with free food and drinks. 



I am living a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive