Wednesday, January 12, 2011

People...

Stupidity and Confusion 


I spent my morning on the phone with ____ web hosting services technical support. This was the 3rd time I had spoken with them and they insisted on giving me as hard of a time as they could muster. I am trying to get kendallhenderson.com up and running for the southeasts design and illustration solutions :). But now I am playing the waiting game once again...


I have also received several offers on my "Mr. Rabbit" Teeshirt Design that was originally pitched to the band Circa Survive. I am trying to make a good marketing decision and sell this to a buyer who can put it in front of the eyes and into the hands of a substantial number of people so I have been doing some demographic research and looking into the companies and people that have shot me offers and have yet to make a decision.






In the mean time I have been working on promotional material for this weeks shirt orders. This has kept my mind pretty busy for the past few hours so the result should be.... ya know.


ps. I can only post the previews. coming soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive