Friday, August 13, 2010

Hard at work

So its been a crazy weekend... I came to visit my dad here in atlanta so I could hang out with him as a 21 year old! haha and met up with some school friends which I cant wait to see next month when the SCAD quarter starts.
I was also really excited to get up to the School and use their fancy equipment to begin work on the '2nd Edition' to my book of Tee shirts. Since the date for the '1st Edition' will be sometime in september.
So here I have spent 5 hours drawing and thinking and with some consulting help from another artist I have finally picked a color way. Here is a snapshot of my work in progress. (ps.. I have been seeing lots of camera crews around downtown and I heard they were filming "The Fast and Furious 5"... crazy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive